MADCOW® is …..an initiative of Bendigo Baptist Community Care Inc.
MADCOW® offers a range of initiatives …
- Life Essentials Community Hub – Running a variety of programs to support those in need within our community
- MADCOW® Café – Providing hospitality to the homeless
- Playgroups – a supportive and caring environment supporting young families.
- Gilead Counselling – General and family counselling with a Christian perspective. You can also visit our Gilead website for more info.
- NEXUS Youth Theatre – High quality performing arts program for youth in Bendigo
- 1HOPE Mentoring – supporting primary school aged children identified as ‘at risk’.
- MADCOW® Community Enterprise – Cleaning, Gardening and community support. NDIS registered provider.
- MADCOW® Advocacy – Where this is injustice we will fight
- The Hope Project – Practical and financial relief for young families in crisis
- MADCOW® Breakfast Club – Breakfast for young children in Eaglehawk primary school and free community breakfast each week in the Bendigo CBD
- MADCOW® Free Chow – Hearty meals for the homeless
Funds raised through initiatives MADCOW® go directly into supporting the vulnerable and marginalised within our community with a particular focus on homelessness. MADCOW ® will also support global poverty projects with the Karen refugees living on the Thai Burma border.