MADCOW® is …..an initiative of Bendigo Baptist Community Care Inc.
MADCOW® offers a range of initiatives …
- Life Essentials Community Hub – Running a variety of programs to support those in need within our community
- MADCOW® Café – Scrumptious food at cheap prices in a welcoming environment that provides a space for our Free Chow program.
- Playgroups – a supportive and caring environment supporting young families.
- Gilead Counselling – General and family counselling with a Christian perspective. You can also visit our Gilead website for more info.
- NEXUS Youth Theatre – High quality performing arts program for youth in Bendigo
- 1HOPE Mentoring – supporting primary school aged children identified as ‘at risk’.
- MADCOW® Cleaning enterprise – Offering training and employment for Karen Refugees
- MADCOW® Advocacy – Where this is injustice we will fight
- The Hope Project – Practical and financial relief for young families in crisis
- MADCOW® Breakfast Club – Breakfast for young children in Eaglehawk primary school and free community breakfast each week in the Bendigo CBD
- MADCOW® Sport – After school basketball program at Eaglehawk Secondary College. Stay tuned for some new sporting activities in the near future
- MADCOW® Free Chow – Hearty meals for the homeless
Funds raised through initiatives MADCOW® go directly into supporting the vulnerable and marginalised within our community with a particular focus on youth and young families. MADCOW ® will also support global poverty projects with the Karen refugees living on the Thai Burma border.
Some new MADCOW® initiatives for 2016
A safe place to share life with kids from the local neighbourhood . Meets every Friday afternoon at the Eaglehawk Secondary College
MADCOW® Breakfast Club
Serving breakfast to those doing it tough. Every Tuesday at our community hub “Life Essentials” and hungry kids at Eaglehawk Primary School.
MADCOW® Free Chow
Hitting the streets with a hearty meal for those living on the street and doing it tough.